Sugar Style - DARKSiDERS

unclelila

Banned
Sugar Style-DARKSiDERS

sugar.style-darksidergek9y.jpg


Beschreibung:

Sugar * Style is a Japanese-style visual novel produced by Smee, a Japanese developer of romance VNs. Be the perfect husband for your future wife and conquer her heart with your husband-powers!

Genre: Gelegenheitsspiele | Erscheinungsjahr: 30. Apr. 2021 | Sprache: Englisch
Sprachausgabe: Japanisch | Bildschrimtexte: Englisch
Hoster: DD, RG | Format iso | Größe: 2.64 GB | Parts: 3

NFO:

Mindestsystemanforderungen:


Archiv-Passwort: kein Passwort


D6E2BDF20E.png



CF874F594C.png


Bedank dich oder ich stehle deine Cookies. ❤ Das Bedanken hält den Post am Leben, ICH freue mich riesig darüber und weiss es zu schätzen! ❤ Folgt mir doch, ist nur 1 Klick :)

Bei Problemen, Fehlern und/oder Offline helfe ich gerne mit nur einer PN
Vergesst nicht den kompletten Thread-Name anzugeben.
​
 

Sugar Style - DARKSiDERS
45BAiWK.jpg

2,46 GB / turbobit.com

Sugar * Style is a Japanese-style visual novel produced by Smee, a Japanese developer of romance VNs.


This is going to be the springtime of my life!
A little while back, a scam artist got the best of my parents and put my family deep in debt. We had to skip town, and my future was looking iffy at best. But thanks to a kind relative, I got into a vocational school

"Finally, I can really enjoy life!"

I arrived at the Sunshine Dorm with hope blooming in my heart.
Turns out, it was a homey place full of girls, girls, girls!

This has to be where I'll meet the love of my life!

But the joy of being surrounded by hotties lasted only a moment. Before I knew it, they all distrusted me because I was the only guy! Well, I'm not giving up yet! I swear, I'm gonna make this year one to remember!

6pBozQ4.jpg

Qa0GvKP.jpg

us0GnXt.jpg









​
 
Zurück
Oben Unten