stefan-te
MyBoerse.bz Pro Member
What I Want You To Know 2023 1080p WEBRip x264 AAC-[YTS GG - YTS BZ] - [1-LINK - 1.26 GB]
What I Want You To Know 2023 1080p WEBRip x264 AAC-[YTS GG - YTS BZ] - [MP4 - 1.26 GB] - [ 1-LINK ]
01:15:25 | 1920x1080 @ 2250 Kbps | MP4
Genres: Documentary | Rating: 7.5★ | Language: English
Plot: What I Want You To Know is a gripping, intimate documentary film about the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. With searing candor, veterans share personal stories from their deployments and explore the epic tragedy of their wars. A courageous and unblinking look at the cost and consequences of war, and the moral tragedy of sending America's young men and women to fight wars their country has no need to fight.
Director: Catie Foertsch
Rating: 7.5★
Language: English
IMdB:
ScreenShot:
RapidGator:
What I Want You To Know 2023 1080p WEBRip x264 AAC-[YTS GG - YTS BZ] - [MP4 - 1.26 GB] - [ 1-LINK ]
01:15:25 | 1920x1080 @ 2250 Kbps | MP4
Genres: Documentary | Rating: 7.5★ | Language: English
Plot: What I Want You To Know is a gripping, intimate documentary film about the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. With searing candor, veterans share personal stories from their deployments and explore the epic tragedy of their wars. A courageous and unblinking look at the cost and consequences of war, and the moral tragedy of sending America's young men and women to fight wars their country has no need to fight.
Director: Catie Foertsch
Rating: 7.5★
Language: English
IMdB:
ScreenShot:
RapidGator:


