• Regeln für den Audio-Bereich:

Allgemeine Boardregeln: MyBoerse-bz-Regelwerk Regelwerk Audioboerse

1. Das richtige Forum

Wähle ein passendes Unterforum für dein Angebot

2. Doppelte Threads vermeiden / Ein Thread pro Interpret

Da es hier langsam ausartet mit gleichen Interpreten, aber verschiedenen Jahren, gilt ab sofort: Nur noch ein Thread pro Interpret, unabhängig von der Jahreszahl der verschiedenen Alben. Wünschenswert wäre es wenn ihr den Titel ab sofort so benennt: Interpret - Diskographie

Um Doppelpost zu vermeiden, nutze vor dem Posten die Suchenfunktion. Gibt es schon einen passenden Thread, dann poste Dein Angebot dort hinein. Für einzelne Alben einer Sammlung bzw. Hörbuchreihen bitte in den passenden Sammelthreads posten.

3. Der richtige Titel

Gib dem Thread einen einfachen aber vernünftigen Titel, der zum Angebot passt. Um den Thread besser über die Suche zu finden, solltest du einen normalen Titel benutzen. Bei Threads in den Foren Musik, HQ Audio / Lossless und Soundtracks / OST immer das Jahr am Ende des Threadtitels in Klammern angeben, z.B.: Interpretname - Albumname (2016)

4. Die richtigen Angaben

Ein Thread/Thema in der Audio-Börse muss dem User Informationen über das Angebot geben können.

Pflichtangaben:

Bild des Uploads
    Genre
    Bitrate der Musik Datei: in Kbit/s
    Hoster
    Größe in MB oder GB
    Tracklist

Optional: Angabe wenn Cover dabei sind.

Sollte ein Angebot diese Pflichtangaben nicht beinhalten, wird der Verfasser darauf hingewiesen. Sollte dieses dann nicht geändert werden, werden die Beiträge gelöscht.

(Sollte der Upload nicht als mp3 vorliegen, sondern als ogg/Bin/Cue o.Ä., dann ist dies auch eine Pflichtangabe)

5. Defekte/nicht verfügbare Links und andere Probleme mit einem Upload

Sollte ein Upload down sein, dann meldet es per PN dem Uploader. Gibt es zwei Threads zum gleichen Thema oder ein Upload im falschen Forum, dann meldet dies via "Beitrag melden" Funktion, diese befindet sich neben dem Bedanken-Button.

6. Reupp- /Hosteranfragen
    Reuppanfragen oder auch Anfragen ob es bei einem anderen Hoster geuppt werden kann, bitte direkt per PN an den Uploader und nicht in den Thread.
  • Bitte registriere dich zunächst um Beiträge zu verfassen und externe Links aufzurufen.

Its Never About The Food

Tutorials

MyBoerse.bz Pro Member
7980b51aee2a0cff07c578bfcc01c258.jpeg

Free Download Its Never About The Food
Published 11/2023
Created by Jo Peters
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 13 Lectures ( 1h 37m ) | Size: 2.1 GB

How to Finally Feel Free From Your Emotional Eating
What you'll learn
Learn how your Health House is build
The 3 key principles to have a thriving health and wellbeing
How to shift your food mindset and eating behaviors.
The root cause of your food cravings
The difference between the sugar you need and the one you want
What to do when the emotional cravings arrive (that actually works)
How to get back into the CEO role of your body and health
Requirements
No experience needed. I will walk next to you all the way
Description
This is a course designed with neuroscience-based exercise you will discover the reality about your emotional eating and practical, simple, and super effective practices to change your habits and neuro pathway default decisions, giving you the opportunity to take control of your health and life from a place of empowerment and trust.Take it at your own pace, please know there is no right or wrong way to do this course. I want you to trust that you are getting exactly what you need to get! Some exercises are deep emotionally, please be gentle with yourself. We are going to start a healing journey on a path that has been with you for decades.You will have a mix of videos, exercises, and reminders throughout the program to help you anchor the concepts and allow you to feel each day that you are making progress on your path to finally start feeling free from your emotional eating!I am honored to walk this journey with you, as a recovered sugar addict I know it may seem impossible sometimes, but I am here to tell you that when we start looking at the root cause and finally understand it is never about the food a whole new world opens in front of us!
Who this course is for
You have a sweet tooth stronger than you
You are a emotional eater
You want to avoid feeling like a slave of sweets and food
You are tired of your "all or nothing" mentality holding you back
You have weight, emotions, and beliefs you are ready to release
You are a perfectionist or a procrastinator
You are ready to prioritizing your health and wellbeing
Homepage

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
No Password - Links are Interchangeable
7980b51aee2a0cff07c578bfcc01c258.jpeg

Its Never About The Food
Published 11/2023
Created by Jo Peters
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 13 Lectures ( 1h 37m ) | Size: 2.1 GB

How to Finally Feel Free From Your Emotional Eating
What you'll learn
Learn how your Health House is build
The 3 key principles to have a thriving health and wellbeing
How to shift your food mindset and eating behaviors.
The root cause of your food cravings
The difference between the sugar you need and the one you want
What to do when the emotional cravings arrive (that actually works)
How to get back into the CEO role of your body and health
Requirements
No experience needed. I will walk next to you all the way
Description
This is a course designed with neuroscience-based exercise you will discover the reality about your emotional eating and practical, simple, and super effective practices to change your habits and neuro pathway default decisions, giving you the opportunity to take control of your health and life from a place of empowerment and trust.Take it at your own pace, please know there is no right or wrong way to do this course. I want you to trust that you are getting exactly what you need to get! Some exercises are deep emotionally, please be gentle with yourself. We are going to start a healing journey on a path that has been with you for decades.You will have a mix of videos, exercises, and reminders throughout the program to help you anchor the concepts and allow you to feel each day that you are making progress on your path to finally start feeling free from your emotional eating!I am honored to walk this journey with you, as a recovered sugar addict I know it may seem impossible sometimes, but I am here to tell you that when we start looking at the root cause and finally understand it is never about the food a whole new world opens in front of us!
Who this course is for
You have a sweet tooth stronger than you
You are a emotional eater
You want to avoid feeling like a slave of sweets and food
You are tired of your "all or nothing" mentality holding you back
You have weight, emotions, and beliefs you are ready to release
You are a perfectionist or a procrastinator
You are ready to prioritizing your health and wellbeing
Homepage

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Zurück