SoulG
MyBoerse.bz Pro Member
Artist: Various Performers
Title: House Gems, Vol. 3
Label: RH2 Records - RH2COMP3151
Style: Tech House, Jackin, Deep Groove, Electronica, Techno
Release Date: 11 September, 2026
Format: CD, Compilation
Quality: 320 Kbps/Joint Stereo/44100Hz
Codec: MPEG-1 Audio Layer 3
Tracks: 19 Tracks
Time: 01:42:24 Min
Size: 234 MB
Tracklist:
01. Mercer & Tony Romera - Rendez-Vous (Extended) 5:01
02. Joyce (Arg) - The Sky (Extended Mix) 4:50
03. Fickry - Beware (Extended Mix) 5:50
04. Kid Massive - The Fonk (Extended Mix) 4:39
05. Da Night - Keep Up (Extended Mix) 5:21
06. Pietro Morello - I Aint Gonna Hurry (Extended Mix) 4:25
07. Doozie - Hey (Extended Mix) 5:51
08. Saschko & Ocean Seven - Best Friends (Extended Version) 5:26
09. Audiotrip & Dennis Wonder - This Feeling (Extended Mix) 4:40
10. Lovd & Techno Ganoven - All I Want (Extended Mix) 6:18
11. Torres Quijano - I Know You Can (Extended) 6:16
12. Skeeterz - I Like It (Extended Mix) 4:39
13. Seumas Norv - The Time (Original Mix) 5:26
14. Akant Yalmaz, Jhsn & Solset - Deep Inside (Extended) 4:59
15. Hard Reset - Party Asap (Extended Mix) 4:40
16. Ivan Kay & Fiorez - Saxafunk (Original Mix) 5:44
17. Gino Colombi - Nostalgia (Extended Mix) 5:36
18. Essenn - Wicked (Extended Mix) 6:41
19. Stanny Abram Feat. Rebecca Burgin - With A Little Love (Original Mix) 6:13


