Automotive Electronics (2023)

Kalpatru

MyBoerse.bz Pro Member
6668711c825611894b35eedf0f1abdf0.jpeg

Automotive Electronics (2023)
Published 11/2023
Created by Steven Liguori
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 26 Lectures ( 1h 42m ) | Size: 811 MB

Understanding Diodes, Transistors, Sensors, Switches, and Modules
What you'll learn
What are Diodes and Transistors?
How do Diodes and Transistors operate in Automotive Applications?
What are Input and Output Circuits?
How do Temperature and Position Sensors operate? How are they used on Cars Today?
Why do Trouble Codes set and what do they mean?
Requirements
It may be helpful to have basic automotive electrical knowledge before taking this course, but it is not required.
Description
Welcome to my Automotive Electronics Course. Most people, even many technicians in the field do not understand how electronic circuits work and how to diagnose them. What are diodes and transistors?How are they used in automotive circuits and inside modules?How do temperature sensor circuits and position sensor circuits work?What are input and output circuits? What do they do?Why do trouble codes set and what do they mean?The confusion stops now! In this course, I will explain how diodes and transistors work in automotive applications and demonstrate their operation. Power side and ground side switch circuits, as well as temperature sensor and position sensor circuits are explained in detail and demonstrated so you can truly understand how they work. Let's simplify input, output, and module logic circuits so they do not scare you any longer.While it is best to have basic automotive electrical knowledge before taking this course. It is not required. This course explains and describes the operation of some electronic components in detail and provides many demonstrations. It is not an on-car diagnostic or repair course, or a class on how to use a scan tool to read and interpret data. Better yet, it provides the understanding you need to apply what you have learned here to other electronic components and circuits.Join me in this eye-opening course and learn how stuff works! Whether you are looking to better understand your own car, or working in the automotive field, this course is packed with information and demonstrations to help take you to the next level.Let's get started!
Who this course is for
Do-it-Yourselfers or Anyone who wants to learn about Automotive Electronics
Beginner Automotive Students looking to better understand Automotive Electronics
Automotive Engineering Students who want to know how sensors, switches, and modules operate

Homepage

2534c2c61fdad605e2f32484578a2641.jpg

Buy Premium Account From My Download Links And Support My Hard Work

1a69324f86fc29e4f82d8cf4aae10d49.gif

Zurück
Oben Unten