Polish Language Course for Absolute Beginners

Kalpatru

MyBoerse.bz Pro Member
2ec5206d48bf7b2ad610c98896067a37.jpeg

Polish Language Course for Absolute Beginners
Published 11/2023
Created by Tim Hill
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 18 Lectures ( 3h 29m ) | Size: 2.54 GB

Learn Polish using 'Language Transfer' and the 'Thinking Method'
What you'll learn
Know how to transfer many English words from English to Polish
Be able to pronounce Polish words even if you have never seen them before
Understand basic Polish grammar even if you don't know your nouns from your adjectives
Remember useful words and phrases you can start using straight away
Requirements
You don't need to know any Polish at all to start this course. It is for absolute beginners. Those with a little knowledge of Polish will find this course useful in rapidly expanding their vocabulary and conversation skills.
Description
In Polish on a Plate you'll get rich and useful Polish words and phrases without needing to learn them ... you will simply think out some rules to get from English to Polish.Language Transfer will show you how to take words you already know in English and port them into Polish. By following less than half a dozen rules you will be able to transfer hundreds of words into Polish giving you a rich and diverse vocabulary with almost no effort involved.The Thinking Method shows you how to think out Polish words and phrases far beyond the content of this course just by following a logical process allowing you to create Polish sentences in your mind as you need them rather than learning them before.I also include tips and tricks on Polish pronunciation so you will be able to take any Polish word, even if you don't know what it means, and say it out loud.The course is given by me, Tim Hill, a native English speaker but to ensure you get the correct pronunciation I use AI generated voices so you can hear spoken Polish as it sounds from a fluent Pole.Everything in this course can be put into immediate use so you can start having interesting and engaging conversations in Polish. There is no 'The boy drinks milk' to learn and no pointless vocabulary.Whether you are just getting started, or you have tried to learn Polish in the past but it didn't work out, Polish on a Plate will give you an easy route into this ever so useful language. Please note this course is not for those who just want to learn a few phrases for a personal or business trip to Poland. It's a starter course for people who want, in time, to have full and rich conversations in the Polish language."Language Transfer" and the "Thinking Method" are concepts created by the very talented Mihalis Eleftheriou. 10% of all revenue from this course goes to fund his continued work.
Who this course is for
English speakers who want to start speaking (and reading) in Polish but have no knowledge of the language
English speakers with some Polish language skills who want to expand their vocabulary and understanding of the language

Homepage

2534c2c61fdad605e2f32484578a2641.jpg

Buy Premium Account From My Download Links And Support My Hard Work

1a69324f86fc29e4f82d8cf4aae10d49.gif

Zurück
Oben Unten