Diese App wurde sowohl für das iPhone als auch für das iPad konzipiert
Kategorie: Spiele
Aktualisiert: 22.07.2016
Version: 1.0.50
Größe: 130 MB
Sprache: Englisch
Entwickler: Mathew Purchase
© 2016, Mathew Purchase
Kompatibilität: Erfordert iOS 8.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.
jkv6axpj.png

Widow
avt3jhjx.png

Beschreibung
sub8o46r.gif

Rev your engines and sharpen your circular saws!

Unstoppable is a post-apocalyptic truck driving game where your goal is absolute mayhem. Survive long enough to see to the other side of a snowy gauntlet filled with marauders hell-bent on wiping you out. At your disposal are machine guns, mounted spikes, circular saws, flamethrowers, miniguns and minions to turn your rig into an unstoppable death-machine!

Features:

* Brutal difficulty with marauders who'll ram, bash and shoot you with all kinds of weapons.
* A fully upgradeable truck - increase speed, fuel, armour and more!
* An insane amount of weapons to bolt onto your rig: spikes, shotguns, flamethrowers, grenade launchers, mounted circular saws, a magnet gun and much much more!
* No two games ever the same. Procedurally generated roads and enemies to keep you driving for hours.
* Cash for damage - cause as much destruction as you can to be able to afford the baddest weapons.
* No ads!
* No in-app purchases!
* Just hardcore post-apocalyptic truck driving.

Device Support:

Unstoppable is TOO HARDCORE for older devices, as such we recommend purchasing on iPhone 5s, iPad Mini 2 and iPad Air or newer. While the game might run on the iPhone 4s, iPhone 5 or the iPad Retina (2012) and below, we don't officially support these devices.

74oiswie.png

ffcbfg8h.png

otjtm2lj.gif

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
9f6exzlpfguwd.gif

Neue Funktionen von Version 1.0.50

Version 1.0.5

// Features
_ Just bugfixes / balancing this time. I'm still working on making the game perform better.
_ Removed all support for any non 64bit devices.

// Bugfixes and Changes
_ Destroyed spelling mistakes.
_ Smashed UI hiccups
_ Nerfed Front buzzsaw (a little)
_ Nerfed RepairBoyz (a little)
_ Made RepairBoyz I a little more expensive.
_ Shuffled reload times for shotguns (generally made them quicker to fire)
_ Added a “contact me” button (Hi!)

Zurück
Oben Unten