Release: Red.Rover-DARKSiDERS
Audio: English
Text: English
Genre: Simulation
Format: ISO
Size: 1806,28 MB
RARs: 2

sa_aboutthegame2llka.png

When I was a kid, there was an unspoken assumption that when I grew up we would be living in space, working on the moon, and exploring Mars, etcetera etcetera..

Well, I grew up. Worked on some pretty cool feature film and game projects, but the space exploration part never quite took off.. So I figured it was time to create my own 'space program'.

Red Rover takes satellite and terrain data from NASA's HiRISE Mars orbiter and incorporates it into a driving simulator. I'm taking my decades of movie magic experience and putting it towards making something that lets me virtually experience the real planet Mars (subject to current technological and VR limitations, of course)

Red Rover started as a personal research project a few years ago - because I wanted to explore Mars. I'm now making this available on Steam so that like-minded explorers can get to explore Mars as well! No missions to do, no highscores to beat, just nine curated Mars datasets - roughly about 5km x 5km in size each - for you to explore. I hope to add more maps as time permits and new satellite data is released!

Red Rover supports Oculus Rift VR, but will also run in non-VR mode.

sa_downloadacy56.png

sa_uploadedbfryx.png

[/url]
[/url]
[/url]

sa_shareonlineriq61.png

[/url]
[/url]
[/url]

sa_rapidgatorjbs5l.png

[/url]
[/url]
[/url]

Red Rover
Red.Rover-DARKSiDERS

mlav85k.jpg

.: Details:.

Genre: Simulation
Format: .iso
Sprache/n (Audio): English
Sprache/n (Text): English
Infos:
Trailer:

.: Beschreibung :.

Red Rover takes satellite and terrain data from NASA's HiRISE Mars orbiter and incorporates it into a driving simulator. I'm taking my decades of movie magic experience and putting it towards making something that lets me virtually experience the real planet Mars (subject to current technological and VR limitations, of course)

.: NFO :.

.: Download :.

Größe: 3666 MB | Part/s: 4 Datei/en

bnqkai6e.png

554AC037D6.png
Online Status

owthbngl.png

0F96149AF4.png
Online Status

w58a8aw8.png

C0FA743D7B.png
Online Status

.: Alle Dateien untereinander kompatibel :.
.: Benutzerfreundliche 1 GB Parts :.
.: Kein Passwort :.

Zurück
Oben Unten