eXoDOS 2.0 collection - Complete DOS Games Extreme Pack

Zer0cooL

MyBoerse.bz Pro Member
Welcome to eXoDOS Version 2.0! Version 2.0 adds a ton of new features to the collection. Several utilities, converters, and even a compressor have been added. Check the section on new features for the complete documentation of them.

This pack includes 1,556 DOS games which are in some form or another part of the Action Genre. I have defined Action as games games with arcade and shooter style gameplay, including FPS style games.

This pack includes 1,030 DOS adventure games. I have defined "adventure" as games which primarily rely on non action based puzzle-solving and story based games. This includes interactive fiction, traditional point & click, and interactive stories.

This pack includes 326 DOS games which are in some form or another part of the RPG Genre. I have defined "RPG" as games which primarily rely on leveling up one or many characters through a combination of experience, items, or abilities. This includes both action and turn-based RPG's.

This pack includes 1,179 DOS games which are in some form or another part of the Simulation, Sports, Racing, or Educational Genres.

This pack includes 1,111 DOS games which are in some form or another part of the Strategy Genre. I have defined Strategy as those games which are focused on cards, puzzles, management, and strategic war games.

All games have been pre-setup and are immediately playable, no configuration required. A one time setup is required by the front end.

The games included were identified by scanning several game archives, dos collections, and auditing well known game databases such as MobyGames.

To browse in Nostalgia Mode click the Nostalgia Mode selection under MEAGRE's file menu. Use the up & down arrows to browse the game list. Click the box art to see the back of the box, click the manual (which only appears if a manual is present) to view the games documentation, and click the monitor to install/uninstall the game (make sure a game is actually highlighted on the menu when doing this). Clicking the keyboard brings up the games details. This
includes release year, developer, publisher, genre, subgenre, designer, and series.

Clicking any of these fields will filter the entire game list. For example, if the publisher field is "Sierra Online" and you click on this, it will filter the games list down to only games published by Sierra Online. To return to the complete list, click Category -> View All. Filters can still be set in the drop down menu as before.

To begin playing a game in Nostalgia mode, simply hit the ENTER key on an install game.

If you have questions, media, games to add, or other
concerns, you can email me at [email protected]

Special thanks to the following people:
Donarumo - For constantly assisting with tweaks and upgrades to MEAGRE for the benefit of this collection
Hargle & his team at Total DOS Collection - These guys have located countless rare games and are invaluable.
TomServo85 - A PERL wizard who designed an amazing scraper tool for the collection.
CirothUngol - Designed eXoCrunch, so our hard drives thank him.
Brolly - Designed the Hyperlaunch Module.
Jason Scott - For making eXoDOS available at the Internet Archive.
And thank you to those who have helped but wish to remain anonymous and everyone who has helped me by reporting bugs and making suggestions for the collection.

Hoster: Share-Online
Size: 375 GB
Password: -

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Oben Unten