Dopplettreads + "New Fashion"

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Fidja

MyBoerse.bz Pro Member
I am writing here because There is no way to contact the admin directly via PM. Closed for me.
I tried to contact the moderators via PM, unfortunately there was no answer.
I have not been using the "melden" button for probably about a year now. everything remained the same after using it, in general, "a button for beauty".
I will probably repeat the topic in which - https://myboerse.bz/showthread.php?1760844-Wird-der-Video-Bereich-nicht-mehr-moderiert
unfortunately, I could not leave my review, because. noticed it after closing.

It's a pity to see how the forum turns into a dump...
There hasn't been such a mess since I registered here...
For example, let's take just one topic for search and what we see ...

I understand when the difference is in minutes during checkout, you can also confuse the section (it happens that everyone makes mistakes).
But when they draw up a topic in a few days ... sorry, probably the search is not used at all ...
And note that on other forums these users do not do this, only here ...

"New Fashion"

Another "New Fashion" has appeared. Topics without the name of the release groups.

Although if you look in the archive, then all these topics are already on the forum correctly formatted with release groups "WvF, FENDT, TVS, WAYNE"... and so on.

In general, I wanted to somehow draw the attention of the administration to the problem again.
If this is not done, then each will create its own separate topic ... everything goes to this ....

P.S.Didn't mean to offend anyone.
P.P.S. Sorry for my English :)

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Zurück
Oben Unten