.: Details:.

Genre: Rollenspiel
Format: .iso
Sprache/n (Audio): English
Sprache/n (Text): English
Infos:
Trailer:

.: Beschreibung :.

Representatives of the Galactic Federation, thank you for having me here tonight to celebrate Earth's acceptance into this noble organization! It is an absolute honor to act as the Ambassador of Earth, a most honorable role, and. what's that? Earth is. missing!? And it's up to me to find the missing pieces? And I can recruit citizens of space to do battle for me?

.: NFO :.

.: Download :.

Größe: 2673 MB | Part/s: 3 Datei/en

bnqkai6e.png

52F2BEC708.png

owthbngl.png

FE8771394B.png

w58a8aw8.png

01B2602817.png

.: Alle Dateien untereinander kompatibel :.
.: Benutzerfreundliche 1 GB Parts :.
.: Kein Passwort :.

Citizens of Space - CODEX

citizens.of.space-cod79k1f.jpg

Genre: RPG | Audio: EN | Text: MULTi4 (EN/FR/IT/DE) | Veroeffentlichung: 18 Jun, 2019 | Auf STEAM:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

753y9uzvp2sg9.png

NFO

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pqsxcls3y6uvd.png

! Entpacke das Archiv WinRAR 5.21 / 7-Zip 15.12 oder neuer!
7w5svgg440u2f.png

! Zum Entpacken wird kein Kennwort benoetigt !
8ljqq5wjvjuj5.png

ayf8ljhitau2m.png

Archivformat: RAR5 (nur 1x gepackt) | Format nach dem Entpacken: iSO
| Anzahl Dateien: 3 | Downloadgroesse: 2.60 GB

167827263E.png

>> <<

36758CD80A.png

>> <<

! "BEDANKEN" KLICKEN UND BEWERTEN NICHT VERGEssEN !

Alle Uploads sind virenfrei! | 5 GB Links fuer Uploads > 20 GB! | Bitte das Thema mit 5 Sternen bewerten!

wxw6rcpl0bukx.png

Zurück
Oben Unten