• Regeln für den Audio-Bereich:

Allgemeine Boardregeln: MyBoerse-bz-Regelwerk Regelwerk Audioboerse

1. Das richtige Forum

Wähle ein passendes Unterforum für dein Angebot

2. Doppelte Threads vermeiden / Ein Thread pro Interpret

Da es hier langsam ausartet mit gleichen Interpreten, aber verschiedenen Jahren, gilt ab sofort: Nur noch ein Thread pro Interpret, unabhängig von der Jahreszahl der verschiedenen Alben. Wünschenswert wäre es wenn ihr den Titel ab sofort so benennt: Interpret - Diskographie

Um Doppelpost zu vermeiden, nutze vor dem Posten die Suchenfunktion. Gibt es schon einen passenden Thread, dann poste Dein Angebot dort hinein. Für einzelne Alben einer Sammlung bzw. Hörbuchreihen bitte in den passenden Sammelthreads posten.

3. Der richtige Titel

Gib dem Thread einen einfachen aber vernünftigen Titel, der zum Angebot passt. Um den Thread besser über die Suche zu finden, solltest du einen normalen Titel benutzen. Bei Threads in den Foren Musik, HQ Audio / Lossless und Soundtracks / OST immer das Jahr am Ende des Threadtitels in Klammern angeben, z.B.: Interpretname - Albumname (2016)

4. Die richtigen Angaben

Ein Thread/Thema in der Audio-Börse muss dem User Informationen über das Angebot geben können.

Pflichtangaben:

Bild des Uploads
    Genre
    Bitrate der Musik Datei: in Kbit/s
    Hoster
    Größe in MB oder GB
    Tracklist

Optional: Angabe wenn Cover dabei sind.

Sollte ein Angebot diese Pflichtangaben nicht beinhalten, wird der Verfasser darauf hingewiesen. Sollte dieses dann nicht geändert werden, werden die Beiträge gelöscht.

(Sollte der Upload nicht als mp3 vorliegen, sondern als ogg/Bin/Cue o.Ä., dann ist dies auch eine Pflichtangabe)

5. Defekte/nicht verfügbare Links und andere Probleme mit einem Upload

Sollte ein Upload down sein, dann meldet es per PN dem Uploader. Gibt es zwei Threads zum gleichen Thema oder ein Upload im falschen Forum, dann meldet dies via "Beitrag melden" Funktion, diese befindet sich neben dem Bedanken-Button.

6. Reupp- /Hosteranfragen
    Reuppanfragen oder auch Anfragen ob es bei einem anderen Hoster geuppt werden kann, bitte direkt per PN an den Uploader und nicht in den Thread.
  • Bitte registriere dich zunächst um Beiträge zu verfassen und externe Links aufzurufen.

The Classical Albums Collection in Hi-Res (2018) [FLAC 24bit/44-192kHz]

levka14

MyBoerse.bz Pro Member
VA - The Classical Albums Collection in Hi-Res (2018) [FLAC 24bit/44-192kHz]

dxford.jpg

Hilary Hahn: J.S. Bach - Sonatas 1 & 2, Partita 1 (2018) [24-88]

x9hl3.jpg

Artist: Hilary Hahn
Title Of Album: J.S. Bach - Sonatas 1 & 2, Partita 1
Year Of Release: 2018
Label (Catalog#): Decca
Genre: Classical, Violin
Quality: FLAC (*tracks)
Bitrate: Lossless
Time: 01:15:00
Full Size: 1,35 gb

When Hilary Hahn Plays Bach came out on Sony in 1997, critics were astounded that a performer would choose solo Bach for her debut album; they were further confounded by her elegant approach to this music’s technical and interpretive challenges at such a young age. Bach expert Nicholas Anderson wrote in BBC Music Magazine at the time, “Bach’s six unaccompanied solos - three each of partitas and sonatas - have long been regarded as the pinnacle of violin writing and the most elusive of goals for the aspiring performer... Hahn's affection for Bach's music becomes apparent at almost every turn; and the concluding movement of the C major Sonata is a tour de force. I long to hear more.” Stereo Review wrote, “I would go so far as to say that I've never heard this legendary, impossible piece of music played on a higher level, technically and musically, than it is on Hahn's debut CD. This is simply a magnificent performance, completely true in all its parts and possessed of a depth and wisdom that belie the performer's age. Unlike most of the violinists who play this music, she is truly its master, and that frees her to play it with soul.”

“Not a week has passed since then without an audience member asking me when I’ll record the rest of the set,” Hahn says, having released her first album, Hilary Hahn Plays Bach, when she was 17 to great critical and popular success. Now 38, she completes her recording of the Bach sonatas and partitas for solo violin in an album that will be released on Decca Classics on October 5, 2018. The new album includes the first partita and first and second sonatas.

Hahn’s relationship with Bach goes back to her earliest studies of the violin, which included practicing or performing one movement of the sonatas or partitas every day. She continues to work on solo Bach nearly every day, also programming a sonata or partita in many recitals, offering movements as encores after concertos, and presenting Bach in her spontaneous “mini concerts” for babies and their parents, knitting circles, and yoga studios. Most of all, she continues to love the music and to turn to it as a source of both reflection and challenge.

“You can’t get away with anything in Bach,” Hahn explained in a Gramophone magazine cover story in 2000. “You can’t focus on the technique and forget about the phrasing, and you can’t focus on the phrasing and forget the technique because neither will work. You also have to balance voices. It’s a challenge to phrase each voice individually, to play everything the way it should be played technically and make the multiple voices sound like one piece. It’s takes a lot of thought and a lot of playing to get to where you can feel comfortable with it.”

Just as Hahn knew that her first album should be Bach, despite skepticism from more experienced people in the music industry, she also knew that now was the moment to record the rest of the set. She explains, “What you hear in this completion of my solo Bach set is therefore the best recording that I feel I can offer at this point in my life. I love these pieces. Indulging in the freedom of the moment is the only way to attain an honest performance, and the moments and grand gestures that Bach gifted violinists through these works are magically infinite.” She adds, “I used to envision this recording as my link to a long chain of traditions. But now that this album is finished, I see that the best way to honor the continuum that Bach’s solo violin works embody is to simply appreciate these pieces when they are needed — whatever that means to you. Whether you experience the sonatas and partitas as a violinist or a listener, alone or in community with others, I hope that they will bring the depth, emotion, humor, and reverie to your life that they do to mine.”

Three-time Grammy Award-winner Hahn has released twelve albums on the Deutsche Grammophon label and five on Sony, in addition to three DVDs, an Oscar-nominated movie soundtrack, an award-winning recording for children, and various compilations. This will be her first album on Decca. Her first Grammy came in 2003 for her Brahms and Stravinsky concerto album, followed by a Grammy for her pairing of the Schoenberg and Sibelius concerti, which spent 23 weeks on the charts. In 2010 Jennifer Higdon’s Violin Concerto, which was written for Hahn and which she recorded with Tchaikovsky's concerto, went on to win the Pulitzer Prize. Her most recent Grammy came for In 27 Pieces: The Hilary Hahn Encores, a multiple-year commissioning project to create a new body of violin encores.

Her last album was a retrospective collection that also contained new live material and art from her fans, in keeping with a decades-long tradition of collecting fan art at concerts. Hahn is known for her natural ability to connect with fans, from the art projects, to her YouTube interview series, to her violin case's comments on life with a concert violinist on Twitter and Instagram. Her curiosity extends far beyond music, and she was an early blogger, sending her fans “postcards” from the road. She recently created the Instagram project #100DaysOfPractice for which she posted videos of herself practicing for a hundred days straight, openly sharing her behind-the-scenes work with her fans to break down perceived barriers around the creative process.

Sonata for Violin Solo No. 1 in G Minor, BWV 1001
1. I. Adagio
2. II. Fuga (Allegro)
3. III. Siciliana
4. IV. Presto

Partita for Violin Solo No. 1 in B Minor, BWV 1002
5. I. Allemande
6. II. Double
7. III. Courante
8. IV. Double (Presto)
9. V. Sarabande
10. VI. Double
11. VII. Tempo di Bourre?
12. VIII. Double

Sonata for Violin Solo No. 2 in A Minor, BWV 1003
13. I. Grave
14. II. Fuga
15. III. Andante
16. IV. Allegro

Download from

Javier Camarena - Contrabandista (2018) [24-96]

25f0lzd.jpg

Artist: Javier Camarena
Title Of Album: Contrabandista
Label (Catalog#): Decca
Genre: Classical, Vocal
Bitrate: Lossless
Time: 01:11:00
Full Size: 1,3 gb

In ‘Contrabandista’, Javier Camarena delves deep into the life and music of legendary Spanish tenor Manuel Garc?a.
This collection features works by Manuel Garc?a, including three world premiere recordings, alongside favourites by Rossini and Zingarelli. Javier Camarena is joined by Cecilia Bartoli, his mentor for this album, in a stunning duet from Rossini’s Armida. The release of this album ties into Cecilia Bartoli’s 2018 ‘30 Years on Decca’ celebrations.

MANUEL GARC?A (1775–1832)
El gitano por amor (Hernando)
1. Hernando desventurado… Cara gitana del alma mia*

El poeta calculista (El Poeta)
2. Yo que soy contrabandista

GIOACHINO ROSSINI (1792–1868)
La Cenerentola (Ramiro)
3. S?, ritrovarla io giuro

MANUEL GARC?A
La Mort du Tasse (Le Tasse)
4. Mais que vois-je? Une lyre…Vous dont l’image toujours ch?re*

NICCOL? ZINGARELLI (1752–1837)
Giulietta e Romeo (Everardo)
5. Pi? dubitar mi fan questi suoi detti… L? dai regni dell’ombre, e di morte

GIOACHINO ROSSINI
Armida (Rinaldo) with Cecilia Bartoli (Armida)
6. Principessa, sei tu!… Amor… (Possente nome!)

MANUEL GARC?A
Florestan ou Le Conseil des dix (Noradin)
7. Dieu!… pour venger un p?re, faut-il devenir assassin? … ? ciel ! de ma juste furie comment r?primer le transport?*

GIOACHINO ROSSINI
Il barbiere di Siviglia (Il Conte d’Almaviva)
8. Cessa di pi? resistere

MANUEL GARC?A
El poeta calculista (El Poeta)
9. Formar? mi plan con cuidado

GIOACHINO ROSSINI
Ricciardo e Zoraide (Ricciardo)
10. S’ella mi ? ognor fedele… Qual sar? mai la gioia

Download from

Erno Dohnanyi - Ruralia Hungarica & Humoresken in Form Einer Suite - Valentina Toth (2018) [24-192]

1z35gnr.jpg

Artist: Erno Dohnanyi
Title Of Album: Ruralia Hungarica & Humoresken in Form Einer Suite - Valentina Toth
Label (Catalog#): Challenge Classics
Genre: Classical, Piano
Quality: FLAC (*tracks,booklet)
Bitrate: Lossless [24/192]
Time: 01:03:10
Full Size: 2,04 gb

Valentina Toth: “Although they were not musically trained, my parents taught me to love Bart?k and Kod?ly. I treasured their music from the time I was young, and only became acquainted with Dohn?nyi’s work much later, when I came in contact with it by accident. It was romantic, virtuoso and incredibly well written for the instrument. What more can you ask as a concert pianist? And although he may only seem rather less distinctly Hungarian than Bart?k, many aspects of his country are reflected in his work. I remember when I was working on the Ruralia hungarica, my father recognised many of the melodies from the songs he had learned as a boy.”
As a composer, Dohn?nyi, whose oeuvre mainly consists of piano music, deep in his heart always remained a musician grounded in nineteenth-century Romanticism.

Dohn?nyi wrote Ruralia hungarica in 1923 and gave it a real Hungarian touch by including a wide range of folk melodies in all movements.

The Humoresken Op. 17 from 1907 date from when he taught in Berlin. They are basically romantic in nature and now and then reminiscent of Brahms’s piano music. As the name suggests, these are more or less light-hearted character pieces, in which he draws on musical forms from the eighteenth century.

Ruralia Hungarica, Op. 32a
01. I. Allegretto, molto tenero
02. II. Presto, ma non tanto
03. III. Andante poco moto, rubato
04. IV. Vivace
05. V. Allegro grazioso
06. VI. Adagio non troppo
07. VII. Molto vivace

Humoresken in Form einer Suite, Op. 17
08. I. Marsch. Allegro moderato
09. II. Toccata. Allegro molto
10. III. Pavane mit Variationen. Allegro, quasi Andante
11. IV. Pastorale. Andante con moto
12. V. Introduction und Fuge. Allegro

13. Pastorale on a Hungarian Christmas Song

Download from

Erno Dohnanyi - Ruralia Hungarica & Humoresken in Form Einer Suite - Valentina Toth (2018) [24-192]

1z35gnr.jpg

Artist: Erno Dohnanyi
Title Of Album: Ruralia Hungarica & Humoresken in Form Einer Suite - Valentina Toth
Label (Catalog#): Challenge Classics
Genre: Classical, Piano
Bitrate: Lossless [24/192]
Time: 01:03:10
Full Size: 2,04 gb

Valentina Toth: “Although they were not musically trained, my parents taught me to love Bart?k and Kod?ly. I treasured their music from the time I was young, and only became acquainted with Dohn?nyi’s work much later, when I came in contact with it by accident. It was romantic, virtuoso and incredibly well written for the instrument. What more can you ask as a concert pianist? And although he may only seem rather less distinctly Hungarian than Bart?k, many aspects of his country are reflected in his work. I remember when I was working on the Ruralia hungarica, my father recognised many of the melodies from the songs he had learned as a boy.”
As a composer, Dohn?nyi, whose oeuvre mainly consists of piano music, deep in his heart always remained a musician grounded in nineteenth-century Romanticism.

Dohn?nyi wrote Ruralia hungarica in 1923 and gave it a real Hungarian touch by including a wide range of folk melodies in all movements.

The Humoresken Op. 17 from 1907 date from when he taught in Berlin. They are basically romantic in nature and now and then reminiscent of Brahms’s piano music. As the name suggests, these are more or less light-hearted character pieces, in which he draws on musical forms from the eighteenth century.

Ruralia Hungarica, Op. 32a
01. I. Allegretto, molto tenero
02. II. Presto, ma non tanto
03. III. Andante poco moto, rubato
04. IV. Vivace
05. V. Allegro grazioso
06. VI. Adagio non troppo
07. VII. Molto vivace

Humoresken in Form einer Suite, Op. 17
08. I. Marsch. Allegro moderato
09. II. Toccata. Allegro molto
10. III. Pavane mit Variationen. Allegro, quasi Andante
11. IV. Pastorale. Andante con moto
12. V. Introduction und Fuge. Allegro

13. Pastorale on a Hungarian Christmas Song

Download from

Rebekka Hartmann, VA - Tartini, Haydn, Mendelssohn - Out Of The Shadow: Violin Concertos (2018) [24-96]

2ue5g8j.jpg

Artist: Rebekka Hartmann, VA
Title Of Album: Tartini, Haydn, Mendelssohn - Out Of The Shadow: Violin Concertos
Label (Catalog#): Solo Musica
Genre: Classical, Orchestral
Bitrate: Lossless [24/96]
Time: 01:03:11
Full Size: 1.22 Gb

Rebekka Hartmann ist die Gewinnerin mehrerer nationaler und internationaler Auszeichnungen. Ihr Repertoire umfasst das gesamte Spektrum der Violinen Literatur vom Fr?hbarock bis zur zeitgen?ssischen Musik und neue Kompositionen, von denen sie auch einige Erstaufnahmen und Urauff?hrungen wie Werke f?r Solo-Violine von H?kan Larsson und Anders Eliasson auff?hrte. 2012 erhielt Rebekka Hartmann f?r ihre CD Birth of the Violin (2011,Solo Musica) den ECHO Klassik-Preis in der Kategorie Beste Solo-Aufnahme des Jahres. Zum 250. Mozart-Jubil?um im Jahr 2006 wurden die Salzburg Chamber Soloists von der Stadt Salzburg eingeladen, eine Best of Mozart-Konzertreihe durchzuf?hren. Sie setzten diese Feiern dann auf zwei ausgedehnten Touren durch die USA und Mexiko fort und besuchten viele internationale St?dte. Der Leiter und Dirigent gewann 1978 den ersten Preis als Dirigent eines lokalen Orchesters beim Wettbewerb Jugend Musiziert. Seit 2004 ist er Chefdirigent der Deutschen Kammerakademie Neuss am Rhein. Seit der Zulassung als Hochschullehrer im selben Jahr hat Lavard Skou Larsen an der Universit?t Mozarteum einen Violinen-Meisterkurs gegeben.

GIUSEPPE TARTINI (1692-1770)
Violin Concerto in A Major, D. 96
1. I. Allegro
2. II. Adagio
3. III. Presto
4. IV. Largo andante

JOSEPH HAYDN (1732-1809)
Violin Concerto in G Major, Hob. VIIa:4
5. I. Allegro moderato
6. II. Adagio
7. III. Allegro

FELIX MENDELSSOHN (1809-1847)
Violin Concerto in D Minor, MWV O3
8. I. Allegro
9. II. Andante
10. III. Allegro

Download from

Alisa Weilerstein, Trondheim Soloists - Haydn & Schoenberg: Transfigured Night (2018) [24-96]

yfj3p.jpg

Artist: Alisa Weilerstein, Trondheim Soloists
Title Of Album: Haydn & Schoenberg: Transfigured Night
Label (Catalog#): PentaTone
Genre: Classical
Time: 01:12:58
Full Size: 1.27 gb

Transfigured Night brings together two outstanding composers associated with Vienna: Joseph Haydn and Arnold Schoenberg. The former is often seen as the oldest representative of the First Viennese School, whereas the latter founded the Second Viennese School, using the classicism of his predecessors to explore new, atonal musical paths into the twentieth century. By combining Haydns two cello concertos (in C-major and D-major) and Schoenbergs symphonic poem Verkl?rte Nacht in the 1943 edition for string orchestra this album sheds a new, fascinating light on both Viennese masters. The connection between the stylistically contrasting pieces on this album is further enhanced by the inspired playing of American cellist Alisa Weilerstein and the Trondheim Soloists. For Weilerstein, this album is not only a fascinating exploration of the rich Viennese musical heritage, but just as much a confrontation with the dark history of a city her grandparents had to flee in 1938. Transfigured Night is Weilersteins first album as an exclusive PENTATONE artist, as well as the first album recorded with the Trondheim Soloists since her appointment as Artistic Partner of the ensemble in 2017.

Haydn: Cello Concerto No. 2 in D major, Hob. VIIb:2 (Op. 101) 22:49
I. Allegro moderato 13:38
II. Adagio 4:50
III. Rondo. Allegro 4:21

Haydn: Cello Concerto No. 1 in C major, Hob. VIIb:1 21:35
I. Moderato 8:40
II. Adagio 7:03
III. Finale. Allegro molto 5:52

Schoenberg: Verkl?rte Nacht, Op. 4 28:27
I. Grave 6:27
II. Molto rallentando 5:56
III. A tempo 2:21
IV. Adagio 9:21
V. Adagio, molto tranquillo 4:22

Recorded: April 2018
Recording Venue: Selbu Kirke, Trondheim, Norway

Download from

Kim Kashkashian - J.S. Bach: Six Suites for Viola Solo (2018) [24-96]

j7t94l.jpg

Artist: Kim Kashkashian
Title Of Album: J.S. Bach: Six Suites for Viola Solo
Label (Catalog#): ECM
Time: 02:22:13
Full Size: 2,58 gb

The poetry and radiance of Bachs cello suites (BWV 1007-1012) are transfigured in these remarkable interpretations by Kim Kashkashian on viola, offering a different kind of somberness, a different kind of dazzlement as annotator Paul Griffiths observes. One of the most compelling performers of classical and new music, Kashkashian has been hailed by The San Francisco Chronicle as an artist who combines a probing, restless musical intellect with enormous beauty of tone. An ECM artist since 1985, she approaches Bach s music with the same commitment as revealed in her other solo recordings, the legendary Hindemith sonatas album and the widely acclaimed (and Grammy-winning) account of Kurt?g and Ligeti.

Cello Suite No.2 in D minor BWV 1008 Transcr. for Viola
01. I. Prelude (3:00)
02. II. Allemande (3:44)
03. III. Courante (2:04)
04. IV. Sarabande (3:45)
05. V. Menuet I - Menuet II (3:01)
06. VI. Gigue (2:40)

Cello Suite No.1 in G major BWV 1007 - Transcr. for Viola
07. I. Praeludium (2:23)
08. II. Allemande (4:29)
09. III. Courante (2:32)
10. IV. Sarabande (2:10)
11. V. Menuet I - Menuet II (2:55)
12. VI. Gigue (1:22)

Cello Suite No.5 in C minor BWV 1011 - Transcr. for Viola
13. I. Prelude (5:47)
14. II. Allemande (5:33)
15. III. Courante (2:15)
16. IV. Sarabande (2:52)
17. V. Gavotte I - Gavotte II (4:45)
18. VI. Gigue (2:18)

Cello Suite No. 4 in E-Flat Major, BWV 1010 - Transcr. for Viola
19. I. Prelude (3:47)
20. II. Allemande (3:58)
21. III. Courante (3:22)
22. IV. Sarabande (3:45)
23. V. Bourr?e I - Bourr?e II (4:31)
24. VI. Gigue (3:04)

Cello Suite No. 3 in C Major, BWV 1009 - Transcr. for Viola
25. I. Praeludium (3:29)
26. II. Allemande (3:39)
27. III.Courante (3:14)
28. IV. Sarabande (3:09)
29. V. Bourr?e I - Bourr?e II (2:43)
30. VI. Gigue (3:37)

Cello Suite No. 6 in D Major, BWV 1012 - Transcr. for Viola
31. I. Prelude (4:41)
32. II. Allemande (7:27)
33. III. Courante (4:02)
34. IV. Sarabande (4:35)
35. V. Gavotte I - Gavotte II (4:24)
36. VI. Gigue (4:32)

Download from

Kim Kashkashian - J.S. Bach: Six Suites for Viola Solo (2018) [24-96]

j7t94l.jpg

Artist: Kim Kashkashian
Title Of Album: J.S. Bach: Six Suites for Viola Solo
Label (Catalog#): ECM
Time: 02:22:13
Full Size: 2,58 gb

The poetry and radiance of Bachs cello suites (BWV 1007-1012) are transfigured in these remarkable interpretations by Kim Kashkashian on viola, offering a different kind of somberness, a different kind of dazzlement as annotator Paul Griffiths observes. One of the most compelling performers of classical and new music, Kashkashian has been hailed by The San Francisco Chronicle as an artist who combines a probing, restless musical intellect with enormous beauty of tone. An ECM artist since 1985, she approaches Bach s music with the same commitment as revealed in her other solo recordings, the legendary Hindemith sonatas album and the widely acclaimed (and Grammy-winning) account of Kurt?g and Ligeti.

Cello Suite No.2 in D minor BWV 1008 Transcr. for Viola
01. I. Prelude (3:00)
02. II. Allemande (3:44)
03. III. Courante (2:04)
04. IV. Sarabande (3:45)
05. V. Menuet I - Menuet II (3:01)
06. VI. Gigue (2:40)

Cello Suite No.1 in G major BWV 1007 - Transcr. for Viola
07. I. Praeludium (2:23)
08. II. Allemande (4:29)
09. III. Courante (2:32)
10. IV. Sarabande (2:10)
11. V. Menuet I - Menuet II (2:55)
12. VI. Gigue (1:22)

Cello Suite No.5 in C minor BWV 1011 - Transcr. for Viola
13. I. Prelude (5:47)
14. II. Allemande (5:33)
15. III. Courante (2:15)
16. IV. Sarabande (2:52)
17. V. Gavotte I - Gavotte II (4:45)
18. VI. Gigue (2:18)

Cello Suite No. 4 in E-Flat Major, BWV 1010 - Transcr. for Viola
19. I. Prelude (3:47)
20. II. Allemande (3:58)
21. III. Courante (3:22)
22. IV. Sarabande (3:45)
23. V. Bourr?e I - Bourr?e II (4:31)
24. VI. Gigue (3:04)

Cello Suite No. 3 in C Major, BWV 1009 - Transcr. for Viola
25. I. Praeludium (3:29)
26. II. Allemande (3:39)
27. III.Courante (3:14)
28. IV. Sarabande (3:09)
29. V. Bourr?e I - Bourr?e II (2:43)
30. VI. Gigue (3:37)

Cello Suite No. 6 in D Major, BWV 1012 - Transcr. for Viola
31. I. Prelude (4:41)
32. II. Allemande (7:27)
33. III. Courante (4:02)
34. IV. Sarabande (4:35)
35. V. Gavotte I - Gavotte II (4:24)
36. VI. Gigue (4:32)

Download from

Francesca Dego & Francesca Leonardi - Suite Italienne (2018) [24-96]

2lw3o1y.jpg

Artist: Francesca Dego & Francesca Leonardi
Title Of Album: Suite Italienne
Label (Catalog#): Universal Music
Time: 01:13:09
Full Size: 1.2 Gb

Sonata for Violin and Piano in B minor (Ottorino Respighi)
1 1. Moderato 00:10:21
2 2. Andante espressivo 00:08:38
3 3. Passacaglia - Allegro moderato ma energico 00:08:30
4 Castelnuovo-Tedesco: Ballade Op. 107 for Violin and Piano 00:11:48

Suite Italienne from "Pulcinella" - Arr. by Stravinsky & Dushkin (Igor Stravinski)
5 1. Introduzione 00:02:16
6 2. Serenata 00:03:22
7 3. Tarantella 00:02:25
8 4. Gavotta con due variazioni 00:03:37
9 5. Scherzino 00:01:21
10 6. Minuetto e finale 00:05:25
11 Castelnuovo-Tedesco: 'Rosina', Fantasia for Violin and Piano from 'Il Barbiere di Siviglia' 00:05:48
12 Castelnuovo-Tedesco: 'Figaro', Fantasia for Violin and Piano from 'Il Barbiere di Siviglia' 00:06:05
13 Castelnuovo-Tedesco: 'Violetta', Fantasia for Violin and Piano from 'La Traviata' 00:03:28

Download from

Alyson Cambridge, Nicole Cabell, Lake Forest Symphony, Vladimir Kulenovic - Sisters in Song (2018) [24-88]

2urm140.jpg

Artist: Alyson Cambridge, Nicole Cabell, Lake Forest Symphony, Vladimir Kulenovic
Title Of Album: Sisters in Song
Label (Catalog#): Cedille
Bitrate: Lossless [24/88]
Time: 49:09
Full Size: 848 Mb

Nicole Cabell and Alyson Cambridge, acclaimed sopranos and close friends, record together for the first time on an album of opera duets by Mozart, Offenbach, Humperdinck, and Delibes and specially commissioned duet arrangements of classical songs, folk tunes, and African-American spirituals.

Cabell, 2005 winner of the BBC Cardiff Singer of the World Competition, is “a faultlessly gleaming soprano” (Financial Times). Cambridge is “radiant, vocally assured . . . and artistically imaginative” (Washington Post), known for her “revelatory, sensual, smoky readings” (Opera News). Joining them in the “Soave sia il vento” trio from Mozart’s Cos? fan tutte is the “mellow-voiced and charismatic” (New York Times) baritone Will Liverman. They’re accompanied on their Cedille debut by the Lake Forest Symphony under 2015 Sir Georg Solti Conducting Award winner Vladimir Kulenovic.

Inspired by opera stars Kathleen Battle & Jessye Norman’s spirituals recording from the early 1990s, the sopranos describe their album as a “dream project” that’s “uniquely us,” reflecting their multi-ethnic heritages and showcasing pieces that profoundly influenced them both. Composer-arranger Joe Clark, whose music has been performed by Rene? Fleming, Yo-Yo Ma, and jazz singer Kurt Elling, among other classical, jazz, and pop artists, created arrangements expressly for Cabell and Cambridge’s distinctive voices.

"The program . . . allows a wonderful opportunity for the singers to meld their voices together . . . Winners all, in arrangements that allow both Alyson and Nicole to register their distinctive styles and vocal color to best advantage." (Phil Muse Atlanta Audio Club)

Jacques Offenbach (1819 - 1880)
1. Les contes d'Hoffmann: Belle nuit, ? nuit d'amour "Barcarolle"

L?o Delibes (1836 - 1891)
2. Lakm?: Sous le d?me ?pais "Flower Duet"

Engelbert Humperdinck (1854 - 1921)
3. H?nsel und Gretel: Abends, will ich schlafen gehn "Evening Prayer"

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756 - 1791)
4. Cos? fan tutte, K. 588: Ah guarda, sorella
5. Cos? fan tutte, K. 588: Soave sia il vento

Fernando Obradors (1897 - 1945)
Arr. J. Clark for 2 Voices & Orchestra
6. Del cabello m?s sutil

Gabriel Faur? (1845 - 1924)
7. 2 Songs, Op. 46: No. 2, Clair de lune

Traditional
8. Black Is the Color of My True Love's Hair

Charles Gounod (1818 - 1893) after Bach
9. Ave Maria

Traditional
10. There Is a Balm in Gilead
11. Oh, What a Beautiful City
12. Ain't That Good News
13. Sometimes I Feel Like a Motherless Child
14. He's Got the Whole World in His Hands

Download from

Florent Boffard - Bartok: Racines (2018) [24-96]

2nby1dt.jpg

Artist: Florent Boffard
Title Of Album: Bartok: Racines
Label (Catalog#): Mirare
Quality: WEB FLAC (*tracks)
Time: 00:59:32
Full Size: 910 Mb

1. I. Allegro Vivace
2. II. Poco Allegro
3. I. Molto Moderato
4. II. Molto Capriccioso
5. III. Lento Rubato
6. IV. Allegretto Scherzando
7. V. Allegro Molto
8. VI. Allegro Moderato, Molto Capriccioso
9. VII. Sostenuto, Rubato
10. VIII. Allegro
11. With Drums and Pipes. Pesante
12. Barcarolla: Andante
13. Musettes: Moderato
14. The Night's Music. Lento
15. The Chase. Presto
16. I. Molto Sostenuto
17. II. Allegro Giocoso
18. III. Andante
19. IV. Grave
20. V. Vivo
21. VI. Lento
22. VII. Allegretto Molto Capriccioso
23. VIII. Andante Sostenuto
24. IX. Allegretto Grazioso
25. X. Allegro
26. XI. Allegretto Molto Rubato
27. XII. Rubato
28. XIII. Elle Est Morte. Lento Funebre
29. XIV. Valse. Ma Mie Qui Danse. Presto

Download from

Vaughan Williams - A Vaughan Williams Christmas - (Chapel Choir of the Royal Hospital Chelsea - William Vann, Hugh Rowlands) (2018) [24/96]

bebkmv.jpg

Artist: Vaughan Williams
Title Of Album: A Vaughan Williams Christmas
Label (Catalog#): Albion
Quality: WEB FLAC (*tracks)
Time: 01:10:19
Full Size: 1.18 gb

Vaughan Williams was (with Cecil Sharp) one of the foremost collectors of folk songs from 1903 and collected many traditional carols as well. This collection is of carols as Vaughan Williams arranged them. He also wrote four completely new carols for the Oxford Book of Carols which hare also included on the album (tracks 12 to 15). The recording concludes with the first complete recording of 'Nine Carols for Male Voices', commissioned by the British Council in 1941 for performance by and for British troops serving in Iceland.
The album, nearly half of which is accounted for by world premiere recordings, was made in February 2018 in St Jude-on-the-Hill, Hampstead by the Chapel Choir of the Royal Hospital Chelsea conducted by William Vann. Hugh Rowlands accompanies 13 of the 24 tracks on the church's Willis organ.
An earlier release with William Vann as Director of Music, SOMMCD0161 Carols from Chelsea, earned critical press acclaim, Gramophone commenting on the "first-class personnel" and "tension and subtlety in the performances."

1. Eight Traditional English Carols: And All In The Morning
2. Eight Traditional English Carols: On Christmas Night
3. Eight Traditional English Carols: The Twelve Apostles
4. Eight Traditional English Carols: Down In Yon Forest
5. Eight Traditional English Carols: May Day Carol
6. Eight Traditional English Carols: The Truth Sent From Above
7. Eight Traditional English Carols: The Birth Of The Saviour
8. Eight Traditional English Carols: Wassail Song
9. Two Carols: Come Love We God
10. Two Carols: There Is A Flower
11. The Oxford Book Of Carols: O Little Town Of Bethlehem
12. The Oxford Book Of Carols: The Golden Carol