.: Details:.

Genre: Action
Format: .iso
Sprache/n (Audio): English
Sprache/n (Text): English
Infos:
Trailer:

.: Beschreibung :.

The year is 1988. People have been going missing in a sleepy New England town--and by all accounts, they have been for years. All signs point to an old estate in the woods that the locals call Harrow Manor. Can you find out what happened? And more importantly, can you get out alive?

Secret of Harrow Manor was created because I wanted to make a VR game in the survival horror genre that put you up against zombies and monsters in a creepy abandoned mansion setting similar to the games that inspired me so deeply when I was growing up. One where even an individual zombie was to be feared, and you needed to search the area for ammo and keys in order to make it out. Along the way you'll also find many documents to read that will slowly reveal the story of what happened at this mansion and what created the monsters in the first place.

.: NFO :.

.: Download :.

Größe: 3542 MB | Part/s: 4 Datei/en

bnqkai6e.png

73257E4146.png
Online Status

owthbngl.png

02B662211A.png
Online Status

w58a8aw8.png

2286A7D556.png
Online Status

.: Alle Dateien untereinander kompatibel :.
.: Benutzerfreundliche 1 GB Parts :.
.: Kein Passwort :.

Secret.of.Harrow.Manor-PLAZA
wm1y8sC.png

Titel: Secret of Harrow Manor
Genre: Action
Sprache/n: Englisch
Hoster: Oboom.com, Share-online.biz, Uploaded.net
Größe: 3542 MB
Parts: 36 Dateien
Passwort: - wird nicht benötigt -
Infos: ISO

The year is 1988. People have been going missing in a sleepy New England town--and by all accounts, they have been for years. All signs point to an old estate in the woods that the locals call Harrow Manor. Can you find out what happened? And more importantly, can you get out alive?

nfo:

Mirror: 1

Oboom.com
324C9BB7B6.png

Mirror: 2

Share-online.biz
B99A356249.png

Mirror: 3

Uploaded.net
274F4DE622.png

Zurück
Oben Unten