.: Details:.

Genre: Abenteuer
Format: .iso
Sprache/n (Audio): English
Sprache/n (Text): English
Infos:
Trailer:

.: Beschreibung :.

"Echo, big sister... You were taken from me.You knew... you knew about it. All along....But you never told me.Why did you lie to me!?What are you trying so desperatelyto keep from me!?Echo...Even when I hated you...Even when we fought...Despite everything;I still trust you."Gaia's Melody is a story about friendship. About bonds, family - lies, deception, and the truth.Overcoming yourself, and accepting.Do you have the courage to accept the truth?FeaturesThis is a simple old-school JRPG styled game, with all that you'd expect from one!-The game follows a dark story hidden within happy comedic characters-Explore this group of characters, and learn how their lives have been affected by the past, their friends, and their own actions-Contains colourful and lively custom graphics, detailed sprites, creepy-cute monsters, and anime-styled cutscene art-A 20-30 hour epic, written as a heavily character-driven narrative-Fun turned-based combat made amusing-Dynamically engaging(and ADORABLE) sprite-based scenes-TONS of in-game collectables, including 20+ WindowSkins, 33 character bio entries, alternate costumes, optional cutscenes, and secrets!-Customisation options, including window style, encounter rate, load screen image, and minimaps/guides-Zoom in to see hidden treasure and flavor text, and swap characters around to read their thoughts!

.: NFO :.

.: Download :.

Größe: 4703 MB | Part/s: 5 Datei/en

bnqkai6e.png

C8AD8C9E5B.png
Online Status

owthbngl.png

D759BA1C05.png
Online Status

w58a8aw8.png

F9A0CC7E0C.png
Online Status

.: Alle Dateien untereinander kompatibel :.
.: Benutzerfreundliche 1 GB Parts :.
.: Kein Passwort :.

Gaias.Melody.Echoed.Melodies-DARKSiDERS
P2hPL5k.jpg

Titel: Gaias Melody Echoed Melodies
Genre: Action
Sprache/n: Englisch
Hoster: Oboom.com, Share-online.biz, Uploaded.net
Größe: 4703 MB
Parts: 47 Dateien
Passwort: - wird nicht benötigt -
Infos: ISO