Die folgenden 10 Benutzer haben sich bei MCUpper für diesen Beitrag bedankt:
Aydon (16.07.15), Blub324 (13.12.14), cocoa (31.12.14), kuewalda45 (21.01.15), marcwhite (08.06.15), Nopatta (15.03.15), nuddn (01.01.15), Terra (20.09.15), trevi (07.12.14), Weeman (15.01.16)
Power Free Uploader
Adobe Photoshop Actions Ultimate Collection November 2014
Entpacken --> Ins Adobe Verzeichnis kopieren --> Fertig!
Ultimate Adobe Photoshop Actions Collection is a large collection of more than I can even count ready-to-use Adobe Photoshop Actions.
These actions included in this collection will help you improve your digital photography and save you time while editing! Adobe identifies actions by using the extension .atn. Once the .atn file is loaded in the actions palette, as shown in this video on installing and using actions, the user selects and expands the folder. Then after highlighting the desired action from that folder, the user clicks play and the photo runs through the series of recorded steps.
- Are a series of recorded steps by the designer to help a photographer achieve a look without having to manually apply each process.
- Allow photographers, at the click of a button, to enhance and enrich their photos in a fast and efficient way.
- Are shortcuts for photographers. They speed up editing by automating processes.
What are the advantages of using them?
- Speeds up workflow
- Saves time
- Provides the user with expertise of the action maker
- Achieves more consistent results by using the same actions on images
- Get a variety of looks by trying new actions
- Makes editing more fun
- They work cross platform, on both PC and Mac
- Customizable tweak-able
- Easy to record your own steps once you have a good grasp on Photoshop
- By looking inside the action, you can often learn how to do things yourself in Photoshop.
How to use them?
- Simply overwrite the included Actions in Adobe Photoshop default installation directory. And you're good to go!
Hoster: Uploaded.to, Share-online.biz
Größe: 3,75 GB
Format: .rar, .lrtemplate, .atn
Die folgenden 2 Benutzer haben sich bei Multi für diesen Beitrag bedankt:
--Mani-- (02.08.15), pluerrten (11.04.16)