34o4onp4.png

Sprache/n (Text): English
34o4onp4.png
, Japan
wnuwtxsl.png

Infos:
Trailer:

.: Beschreibung :.

A girl crashed into a dark forest not knowing where to go, curiosity drives her to open a Pandora's box that was never meant to be opened. Evie is a short first-person horror narrative that unfolds a mind-boggling event, set in the middle of an eerie forest that was left undiscovered for good reasons. The story starts off by reading diaries left in an abandoned house by a lady named Evie. As a player, you will quickly realize that great tragedies hit her life and uncontrollably fell into a downward spiral of despair.This game was a 3 months project made by Yasuka Taira (me) and Kensuke Hayashi (HS student and a student of mine.)Kensuke helped me write the story (diaries and documents.)I did all the visuals and designing.Shoutout to everyone who's helped us :DDue to my work and Kensuke's school, we were only working on it for 3 hours a day. Some days we just wanted to take a rest :pUnfortunately, we didn't have a programmer so the game might not be perfect, but we believe we did our best to make it happen.Hope you enjoy it :DDISCLAIMERS:This game might contain disturbing scenes. The characters do not reflect person's life.

.: NFO :.

.: Download :.

Größe: 1936 MB | Part/s: 2 Datei/en

k69f3cdr.png

371106D7A8.png
Online Status

vb2svrm7.png

1F4C7AF1FF.png
Online Status

w57v6wsq.png

59E23586D5.png
Online Status

.: Alle Dateien untereinander kompatibel :.
.: Benutzerfreundliche 1 GB Parts :.
.: Kein Passwort :.

Zurück
Oben Unten