Format: .iso
Sprache/n (Audio): English
34o4onp4.png

Sprache/n (Text): English
34o4onp4.png

Infos:
Trailer:

.: Beschreibung :.

Developer's NoteHi, I'm Alex Schearer the founder of Spotted Zebra Software. I've been making games for a while, but always in two dimensions. I wanted to learn how to make 3D games and decided that making a game a week was a good, challenging way to do so. Arrowpoint is my second week long game. You've got a bow, a horse, and a burning desire for glory. Luck would have it that there's a mysterious beast wandering the desert nearby, so what are you waiting for? Go forth and leave your mark on the world! Arrowpoint is a simple game about hitting a bunch of targets and waging battle with a huge beast. It's fun because firing arrows from horseback is fun and because waging war with giants is fun.I'm releasing Arrowpoint for one dollar so people can join me in this crazy game-a-week adventure. If you'd like to share your thoughts, please leave a review or post to the Steam forums. If I get enough feedback I will improve the game based on what player's want.Thanks for reading this; I really hope you enjoy the game!Alex Schearer - Spotted Zebra SoftwareGameplayRide your horse and fire at increasingly more challenging targets. Wage battle with a giant monster. Record your name for eternity in the Steam Leaderboards.ControlsMouse only: Click to start moving. Hold down right-click to aim. Hold left-click to draw bow. Release left-click to fire arrow.FeaturesHorseback archeryEpic battle against a giant enemyBeautiful, 3D environment and effectsChallenging level designSteam Leaderboards supportShort, fun pick up and play gameplay

.: NFO :.

.: Download :.

Größe: 575 MB | Part/s: 1 Datei/en

k69f3cdr.png

D3D1840D07.png
Online Status

vb2svrm7.png

23FF8AE056.png
Online Status

w57v6wsq.png

2B0A35B2EE.png
Online Status

.: Alle Dateien untereinander kompatibel :.
.: Benutzerfreundliche 1 GB Parts :.
.: Kein Passwort :.

Zurück
Oben Unten