Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy - ElAmigos

elamigos

MyBoerse.bz Pro Member
Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy (2017), 0.57GB
ElAmigos release, game is already cracked after installation (crack by Codex). Updated to version 1.7 (06.01.2022).

foddykfk0t.jpg

nfo:

YT:

DDOWNLOAD / RAPIDGATOR

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy
Getting.Over.It.with.Bennett.Foddy.MULTi5-ElAmigos

9o4zsbz.jpg

.: Details:.

Genre: Action
Format: .iso
Sprache/n (Audio): English
34o4onp4.png

Sprache/n (Text): English
34o4onp4.png
, Japan
wnuwtxsl.png
, Russian
ouh9ajoy.png
, Chinese
cu7m2brp.png
, Korean
efjzaj22.png

Infos:
Trailer:

.: Beschreibung :.

A game I madeFor a certain kind of personTo hurt them.Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy is a punishing climbing game, a homage to Jazzuo's 2002 B-Game classic 'Sexy Hiking'. You move the hammer with the mouse, and that's all there is. With practice, you'll be able to jump, swing, climb and fly. Great mysteries and a wonderful reward await the master hikers who reach the top of the mountain.To quote Jazzuo himself: "The hiking action is very similar to way you would do it in real life, remember that and you will do well".Climb up an enormous mountain with nothing but a hammer and a pot.Listen as I make philosophical observations about the problem at hand.Between 2 and ? hours of agonizing gameplay, depending. The median time to finish for my playtesters was 5 hours, but the mean was closer to ?.Lose all your progress, over and over.Feel new types of frustration you didn't know you were capable of.Magical reward awaits hikers who reach the top.

.: NFO :.

.: Download :.

Größe: 542 MB | Part/s: 1 Datei/en

k69f3cdr.png

BB48D79042.png
Online Status

vb2svrm7.png

C4319EEA15.png
Online Status

w57v6wsq.png

AC250879A1.png
Online Status

.: Alle Dateien untereinander kompatibel :.
.: Benutzerfreundliche 1 GB Parts :.
.: Kein Passwort :.

Zurück
Oben Unten