Titel: Play With Gilbert
Genre: Adventure
Sprache/n: Englisch
Hoster: Share-online.biz, Uploaded.net
Größe: 4272,03 MB
Parts: 30 Dateien
Passwort: - wird nicht benötigt -
Infos: ISO

EA Sports brings power baseball back for another season with Triple Play 2001. Major League Baseball (MLB) and MLBPA licenses give game players all the teams and players in the major leagues. For the first time in the Triple Play Series, Triple Play 2001 brings the legends of the game to the plate with the exclusive MLBPA Big League Challenge Mode. Baseball's storied history comes alive with legendary players such as Babe Ruth, Willie Mays, Ted Williams, Lou Gehrig, Cy Young, Jackie Robinson, and many more historical baseball legends. Step up to the plate and see if you can compete as or against the greatest home run batters of all time.

nfo:

Mirror: 1

Share-online.biz
C31FD7E4C3.png

Mirror: 2

Uploaded.net
915A32AD1F.png

Play.With.Gilbert-PLAZA

4pbxx3d.jpg

sa_nfoufaiy.png

NFO File
sa_sream1qjfe.png

Release: Play.With.Gilbert-PLAZA
Audio: English
Text: English
Genre: Adventure
Format: ISO
Size: 3432,05 MB
RARs: 4

sa_aboutthegame2llka.png

A very curious cat who loves to go on adventures. Play with Gilbert is a children's sandbox game where the goal is to find all the other kitties and become the leader of the pack. There are also fishies to collect that are hidden throughout the levels.

Play with Gilbert is a fun little kitty game designed to encourage playfulness within children. A game you can let your child play without having to worry about micro transactions, unlockables or trading cards.

Play with Gilbert takes inspiration from classic platformers and adds a touch of sandbox to the mix. Gilbert, or any customized kitty can go around the levels and find their friends, collect all the pink fishies, or, manage to grab the golden fish from ninja lady.

There are four levels in the game. Gilbert's neighbourhood, Timmy and Tommy's house, the park and Gilbert's Play Gym. Each level has it's own kitty's to be found and has tons of places to explore, fishies to discover and collect as well as meeting other inhabitants.

You can create your own kitty to play with. Complete with accessories to wear and be able to choose from a varieties of fur. You can name him or her and it'll be proudly displayed everywhere in the game. Play with... Whiskers ?

Play with Gilbert also has a completely dynamic day / night cycle system implemented. You can choose at which time of the day to start the game. The cycle can be adjusted to how long a day takes, from ten minutes to one hour.

Hi Parents! As a father myself it was important to me that the design behind this game evokes a sense of exploration. The game started as a small side project meant for my 4 year old daughter to play. She loved it so much that I decided to make it into a more full fledged experience. Everything is designed around my observations watching her play and also through her own suggestions. I hope that your own child has as much fun as mine has.

Also important to note is that there are no micro transactions, unlockables (everything is unlocked from the get go) nor are there any cards or achievements. These things are thrown at children constantly and I am personally not a fan of them so I decided to leave these things out.

The game is about having fun, trying to find all the kittens, collect all the fish or try to get the golden fish yet it won't force or push you to do so. If you do collect everything in a level, the end reward is a nice fireworks show, nothing more. I wanted to keep the rewards to a minimum and something that means more than some unlockable reward or a high score, something that can be experienced.

Play as Gilbert or your own custom kitty.
Fully dynamic day / night cycle.
Start the game at whatever (in-game) time you want.
Seasonal events (Halloween and Christmas).
Choose which level to start and travel between levels during gameplay.
Two in-game seasons, summer and winter. (Winter is only visible during December)

Add a time limit for each play through
Lock the options through a password system
lock the game
Disable seasonal events

sa_downloadacy56.png

sa_uploadedbfryx.png

[/url]
[/url]
[/url]

sa_shareonlineriq61.png

[/url]
[/url]
[/url]

sa_rapidgatorjbs5l.png

[/url]
[/url]
[/url]

Play With Gilbert - PLAZA

vu3hgw4j.jpg

Genre: Adventure, Casual, Indie | Audio: EN | Text: EN | Veröffentlichung: 15 Nov, 2017 | Auf STEAM:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

753y9uzv.png

NFO

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pqsxcls3.png

! Entpacke das Archiv WinRAR 5.21 / 7-Zip 15.12 oder neuer!
7w5svgg4.png

! Zum Entpacken wird kein Kennwort benötigt !
8ljqq5wj.png

ayf8ljhi.png

Archivformat: RAR5 (nur 1x gepackt) | Format nach dem Entpacken: iSO
Partgröße: 1 GB (FreeUser geeignet) | Anzahl Dateien: 4 | Downloadgröße: 3.36 GB

DF84180799.png

>> <<

BADFC34CCF.png

>> <<

! "BEDANKEN" KLICKEN UND BEWERTEN NICHT VERGESSEN !

Alle Uploads sind virenfrei! | 5 GB Links für Uploads > 20 GB! | Bitte den Thread mit 5 Sternen bewerten!

vzx9trbn.png

Play With Gilbert
Play.With.Gilbert-PLAZA

zkf4ude.jpg

.: Details:.

Genre: Abenteuer
Format: .iso
Sprache/n (Audio): English
34o4onp4.png

Sprache/n (Text): English
34o4onp4.png

Infos:
Trailer:

.: Beschreibung :.

Meet Gilbert. A very curious cat who loves to go on adventures. Play with Gilbert is a children's sandbox game where the goal is to find all the other kitties and become the leader of the pack. There are also fishies to collect that are hidden throughout the levels.

.: NFO :.

.: Download :.

Größe: 4272 MB | Part/s: 5 Datei/en

k69f3cdr.png

0A356790AA.png
Online Status

vb2svrm7.png

2375BDA0F8.png
Online Status

w57v6wsq.png

FB77DB3D46.png
Online Status

.: Alle Dateien untereinander kompatibel :.
.: Benutzerfreundliche 1 GB Parts :.
.: Kein Passwort :.

Zurück
Oben Unten