If My Heart Had Wings iSO - DARKSiDERS

Shadow Eagle

★ BE AWESOME! ★

If My Heart Had Wings iSO - DARKSiDERS

xpsnx6gl.jpg

Genre: Nudity, Adventure, Casual, Simulation | Audio: JP | Text: EN | Veröffentlichung: 15 Dec, 2016 | Auf STEAM:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

753y9uzv.png

NFO

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pqsxcls3.png

! Entpacke das Archiv WinRAR 5.21 / 7-Zip 15.12 oder neuer!
7w5svgg4.png

! Zum Entpacken wird kein Kennwort benötigt !
8ljqq5wj.png

ayf8ljhi.png

Archivformat: RAR5 (nur 1x gepackt) | Format nach dem Entpacken: iSO
Partgröße: 1 B (FreeUser geeignet) | Anzahl Dateien: 4 | Downloadgröße: 3.36 GB

33A738EB42.png

>> <<

18A764656C.png

>> <<

! "BEDANKEN" KLICKEN UND BEWERTEN NICHT VERGESSEN !

Alle Uploads sind virenfrei! | 5 GB Links für Uploads > 20 GB! | Bitte den Thread mit 5 Sternen bewerten!

vzx9trbn.png

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

If.My.Heart.Had.Wings.iSO-DARKSiDERS
g0xngxov.jpg

Titel: If My Heart Had Wings
Genre: Action
Sprache/n: Englisch
Hoster: Share-online.biz, Uploaded.net, Www120.zippyshare.com
Größe: 3450,32 MB
Parts: 24 Dateien
Passwort: - wird nicht benötigt -
Infos: ISO

A family of three monsters go on a hike. Suddenly they notice that they're lost. They start fussing and only end up more confused. The family is left shattered by paranoia. In the woods the three monsters encounter many a strangeness. They enter the Land of the Fireflies; they meet the naively helpful Antler Ancestor; the friendly Rainbow Spirit of True Sorrow; and the ambivalent Bat King. The monsters try to overcome their negative craze and start making their way home. They gather up pink hearts to strengthen their family bond. Sometimes they can't help but cast bitter green hearts of spite. Will the monsters survive as a family, or will they break up into a set of three lonely individuals?

Where is my Heart? is a 2D puzzle-platform game. The core mechanic of the game is the Comic Panel Effect. How can this mechanic be described? Imagine a 2D platformer with three monsters. The player can switch between them and work her way through the world to find a way home. Easy enough, right? Now imagine the game world was cut up into little square pieces. These pieces are shuffled like cards and thrown back onto the screen. Disorienting? That's the Comic Panel Effect. It's a challenge to play, because the player has to figure out where the monsters are located.

nfo:

Mirror: 1

Share-online.biz
E8DA58B7F3.png

Mirror: 2

Uploaded.net
CEDD76BA95.png

Mirror: 3

Www120.zippyshare.com
0CDF10A32D.png

If My Heart Had Wings - DARKSiDERS

If My Heart Had Wings
If.My.Heart.Had.Wings.iSO-DARKSiDERS

sw3yhq4m.jpg

.: Details:.

Genre: Abenteuer
Format: .iso
Sprache/n (Audio): Japanese
wnuwtxsl.png

Sprache/n (Text): English
34o4onp4.png

Infos:
Trailer:

.: Beschreibung :.

If My Heart Had Wings is an animated visual novel that tells the tale of a refreshing yet bittersweet youth story. With elements of both romance and comedy, play as Aoi Minase as he meets female companions, working with them to revive the Soaring Club in order to realise their dream.

.: NFO :.

.: Download :.

Größe: 3450 MB | Part/s: 4 Datei/en

k69f3cdr.png

CF19858CBE.png
Online Status

5ax7ptvy.png

05D29D931A.png
Online Status

h35lu7xk.png

CAFC807B6F.png
Online Status

.: Alle Dateien untereinander kompatibel :.
.: Benutzerfreundliche 1000 MB Parts :.
.: Kein Passwort :.
.: Kein Captcha :.

Zurück
Oben Unten