Nintendo 64 Romset V1 0 398 Games No-Intro No Duplicates No Hacked ROMS Incl Extras

Zer0cooL

MyBoerse.bz Pro Member
Before anything, I want to point out that I have a slow connection and at times my connection might drop for a moment. If you dislike slow torrents, please avoid this, until at least some of the awesome community people get it and help with seeding and sharing.

Hello everyone! I always am looking for romsets that are meant to have only a single rom for each game, rather than a lot of different versions of it, but never am able to find them. I finally managed to make this (along with others) for myself and thought of sharing it, for people like me.

So this Romset is meant to be one that does not have any duplicate games in it and it is NOT for collectors, but for people that want to just get the roms and play, without having 5-6 different versions of the same game. My target is to keep a single game out of all the different releases, meaning that there should be only a single rom for each game.

I have gotten these roms from Emuparadise and thus decided to share them packed all together, rather than each one separate. If you want to play only some games and not download them all, then visit Emuparadise and get them from there.

This Romset is made from the latest No-Intro (no hacked games) pack from Emuparadise.

I have tried my best to not have duplicate games, but even so, there might be a couple left that I did not detect. If you find any duplicate game, please do report it in comments.

Always though first test the game to see if it is a duplicate, rather than just considering it a duplicate because of the name! There are quite a few roms that have the same exact name, but they are different games! Always test them first!

Main ROMSet
There are 314 American/European roms and 84 Japanese roms, in the main pack. The priority of the roms I chose is USA, then Europe, then Japan and finally other regions. I made sure to update all the roms and remove any possible duplicate rom, even if the roms had different names.

Even if all roms are meant to be clean working roms, there are some rare exceptions. Games marked with (b) (there are none in the main pack) are meant to be bad dumps, but the reason they are in there, it is because there are no good dumps of them, and I keep them in my list to see if working roms of them will appear.

Games marked with Proto (there are 11) are meant to be what you would call Alpha release. Some actually work normally, but others barely can be called games.

Games marked with Beta (there are none in the main pack) are meant to be glitchy, but should work mostly fine.

Also I want to mention that in the English Romset, I include Tetris 64, even if it is from Japan region. That is because it is in English.

Extra
I have also included some separate extra packs of roms, which do not need to be in the main romset, in my opinion.

I have included all the currently available (10) converted Nintendo 64 Disks, for the infamous Nintendo 64 Disk Drive. These roms are supposedly converted in a form to actually work with emulators, but sadly I had 0 luck with making any of them work. This is the reason I am including them in the extra folder and I am not making their own main Romset. Even if they are playable and work, as long as I can't confirm it myself, I can't add them in a main romset, since this torrent is meant to contain only working roms. If you want to try them out, you can watch this video;

This guy not only shares his personal folder of the emulator, which he managed to make the roms work, but tries to be as detailed as possible on how to make them work. Good luck if you try and I hope it works for you better than it worked for me. Keep in mind that I did not compress these unlike the rest of the roms, because even if Project64 (or whatever emulator you will use) works with zipped files, I am sure these are meant to be used uncompressed.

Games List
I have compiled a list of the Main Romset games in different formats, from normal text, to rtf and two different type of excel formats. The txt and rtf obviously can be read by the default Windows document readers, Notepad and Wordpad. The txt is simple where the rtf looks like a nice list in boxes, looking like an excel.

The Excel ones, ods and xml, are for either OpenOffice or Microsoft Office and they have filters to filter out versions and regions. If you download more than one of my romsets, you can always combine the Excel pages, by copying them all in a single Excel file. Just suggesting that for people that do not want to have a lot of different excel files.

I am only suggesting the Emulator and Frontend. I do not include them in the pack!

Emulator
For Nintendo 64 I am using Project64. For me it works out of the box, but there are plugins people can download and install, to enhance the gameplay and make the games look really good. Just to point out that during the installation it tries its best to install crapware on your pc. Be careful what you push and what you accept.

Frontend
Finally I want to suggest LaunchBox. Launchbox is a frontend for multiple emulators and if anything it is the best I have found out there. It is easy to import games in it's interface, it suggests the best emulator to get when for each console, when you try to add an emulator and it has the best interface I have found. Weirdly, I like the free UI it offers (LaunchBox) and not the paid one that people that buy it can get (BigBox). The LaunchBox UI shows every game in a list with a picture of the cover or a from in game and that is really nice for me. The paid UI it offers just shows a list and only when you choose the name you can see any pictures of it. It can automatically look into picture databases and download pictures for a lot of the games. You can check the to see what I mean.

You can follow this tutorial, which will help you combine the ultimate emulator, with the ultimate frontend :D This Video might be for RetroArch, but it has a quick tutorial about Launchbox in it too.

Retroarch is more or less a multiplatform frontend, that can internally use emulators from all systems out there. It is a bit intimidating, but if you combine that with Launchbox, you will have a single Emulator (with made different internal ones) and a really nice free frontend for it :)

Personally I use separate emulators and Retroarch only when it is about using emulation for older systems, like atari for example.

Anyway. I wish you all have an awesome continue and take care =D

Hoster: Share-Online
Size: 4.60 GB
Password: -

Download:

Zurück
Oben Unten