Support Thread für X-Plane AddOns

Shatun

MyBoerse.bz Pro Member
Support Thread für X-Plane AddOns

Dies hier soll der Support Thread für die X-Plane Addon's aus dem X-Plane Addons Sammelthread sein.

Hier können Probleme geklärt werden und oder Anfragen zu Uploads gestellt werden um den Angebotsthread sauber zu halten

Probleme mit Ausfallenden (schwarz werdenden) Instrumenten während des Fluges:
Hier ein Auszug aus einem Post der wohl geholfen haben soll:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
I do have some trouble running the 757 under Linux... The activation window apears and the gauges stay black, the buttons do not work. I tried 32/64bit, but no success :- (
The SSJ100 works fine, since it is cracked differently: There is no aircraft.key and the .sec files in the plugins folder are decrypted lua scripts... if someone could do this for the 757 - it would be so great!

Hi aviation passionates. I would like to ask if someone could upload the brandnew A350 by Ramzess. That aircraft is a masterpiece and even beats his former work (B777, B757 etc.). The new Embraer 195 or A330-300 would also be great :)

I am not sure what the current status is regarding the add ons. All the offers are from the few days in the first week of october. since then no more offers were the case. can somebody tell me whether the people moved to another place by chance ^^.

Zurück
Oben Unten