.: Details:.

Genre: Simulation
Format: .iso
Sprache/n (Audio): English
Sprache/n (Text): English
Infos:
Trailer:

.: Beschreibung :.

ABOUT PATH OF ZENDesigned to help people get acquainted with MeditationOffers mindful perspective to common problemsMulti-interpretable issues applicable to a large variety of life situationsReflections with forward thinking and mindful solutions to several situationContrasts the effects of negative thinking against mindful thinkingFEATURESA wonderful and large park to exploreMany discoverable and hidden locations spread throughout the gameMultiple routes with each their own mysteries to exploreVibrant natural environment with many different plants and animals.Beautiful vista's to sit down to and meditate byAudio and visual feedback on the effects of negative thinkingBENEFITS OF MEDITATION Reduce and build resilience to stress and increase overall well-being Highly restorative to both mental and physical health Promotes personal growth & transformationNARRATIVEWe follow a business man from London, Julian works at a high profile accountant firm and has a busy job. The amount of energy the job requires causes him to struggle in his personal life. When the pressure from works seems to get the better of him, he hits the emergency button and takes a day off. We are there with him, listening in on what's on his mind.FROM THE DEVELOPERWith Path of Zen, I want to share ways through which we can feel more in control of our own life and what we can do ourselves to gain that control. Mindful thinking and meditation have always been very useful tools in my life and have always helped me in dealing with difficult situations in my life. The intention is for people to use this game and the perspective it offers in their own lives. To help people spend less time worrying about the future or the past and be more present in the moment they are in at that time.WHAT'S TO COMEI intend to spend more time on this game and continue to do updates if there is enough interest in the game. I am doing most of this by myself so it might take some time for updates to roll out. The game is done for now, but there is of course always the possibility to expand on the concept. If people enough people like the game I will dive back into development and based on demand I will build more levels and write more narratives.I hope you like the game, with love from the Netherlands.

.: NFO :.

.: Download :.

Größe: 1621 MB | Part/s: 2 Datei/en

bnqkai6e.png

AC5FAE80E4.png

w58a8aw8.png

587EA21DD0.png

.: Alle Dateien untereinander kompatibel :.
.: Benutzerfreundliche 1 GB Parts :.
.: Kein Passwort :.

Zurück
Oben Unten