Chupacabra-TiNYiSO

bvykn4cv.jpg

Chupacabra-TiNYiSO | 989M | Games/PC

Description: Experience the unforgiving jungle environment and gameplay as you try to hunt one of the most mysterious creatures ever roaming the earth: Chupacabra!

Genre: Action, Indie
Developer: White Hammer
Publisher: White Hammer
Release Date: 23 Jul, 2019

NFO:

Trailer:
[video]http://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.net/steam/apps/256749620/movie_max.webm?t=1561304502[/video]

dyx498s9.jpg

ibavv49b.jpg

wxtiik9f.jpg

wdzug9vd.jpg

hegxfrjm.jpg

fbm8bpxs.jpg

7sfz2rvv.jpg

oh2c3p6a.jpg

bel3exyx.jpg

p8a4i8dv.jpg

hv6jw23i.jpg

rypevqui.jpg

em2czvke.jpg

2kd3oy2o.jpg

Download Chupacabra-TiNYiSO ( Size: 989M ) :
Buy Uploadgig/Nitroflare Premium Account from My Links for Fast & Resumable Downloads & Support Me

If You find this Post useful Please say Thanks or Reply to Keep this Topic Alive. Thanks

Chupacabra - TiNYiSO

Chupacabra
Chupacabra-TiNYiSO

605f20fb429a1436ac700d50edb204be.jpg

.: Details:.

Genre: Action
Format: .iso
Sprache/n (Audio): English
Sprache/n (Text): English
Infos:
Trailer:

.: Beschreibung :.

Chupacabra: Jungle meant to kill you. This jungle is ruled by one creature. Feared by all. Known to few. Most of them already dead. It is a fierce and unforgiving environment. Designed to kill you with every opportunity. It is hunt or be hunted. Carve you path through vast dense rain forest and explore ruins as to understand the habits of Chupacabra. Engage with a living ecosystem, claim territory and expand your reach. Make no mistake, all failures will be punished. By death.CURRENT FEATURESSingle player PvE SandboxDynamic fog weather and Day-Night cycleTime Mechanics - passing time, sleeping, doing something takes timeCrafting and Base BuildingGenerator and electrical appliance mechanicsCamp control and AI - Bandits, AnimalsCharacter Survival Status Mechanics (Sickness, wound, poison)Wound Status Mechanics Equipment and clothing system Camp and house defenseROADMAPManage performance and optimize the game Fixing bugs in the game Add more animalsManage and adjust AI to be more complexMain story and storytellingImproved User Interface

.: NFO :.

.: Download :.

Größe: 2052 MB | Part/s: 3 Datei/en

bnqkai6e.png

2347EE9176.png

owthbngl.png

103085C76F.png

w58a8aw8.png

0A8D6EC654.png

.: Alle Dateien untereinander kompatibel :.
.: Benutzerfreundliche 1 GB Parts :.
.: Kein Passwort :.

Zurück
Oben Unten